- ONLY paper, cardboard or clay targets may be used.
NEVER SHOOT CANS OR BOTTLES.
2. Know the location of the first aid kit, in case of an emergency, DIAL 911.
3. ALWAYS place your tagets
where the bullet will impact in the backstop.
4. NO MID-RANGE TARGETS. All targets must be placed at the bottom
of the backstop.
5. Always obey the commands of the range officer when participating in matches.
SAFETY FOR ALL IS PARAMOUNT.
7. Obey all local, State, and Federal firearms laws.
8. There will
be no informal shooting during rental/social activities. Any member of guest of a member using the range during a club rental
or invading the privacy of a rental and using the range WILL BE DISMISSED FROM CLUB MEMBERSHIP AT THE NEXT EXECUTIVE BOARD
MEETING. THIS PRACTICE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!
9. Be courteous and work with shooters awaiting their turn
to shoot or utilize range facilites.
10. Take the time to inform persons in the club house, machine shed or on
the grounds that you intend to begin shooting.
11. First come, first served on the reservation calendar for shooting
and social events.
12. Notify club officers in the event of problemss or if you have questions. A list of their
names and numbers are posted on the club bulletin board.
13. NO SHOOTING AT THE TREES OR THE BUILDINGS.
14. NO SHOOTING FROM THE CLUB HOUSE PORCH TOWARD THE BACKSTOP ADJACENT TO THE FARM FIELD, WITH A SINGLE PROJECTILE WEAPON.
VIOLATION OF THIS RULE IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
15. No vehicles are permitted
on the firing range. Permission may be granted by a vote of the executive board to handicapped members.
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED BEFORE AND DURING THE USE OF THE RANGE.
17. KNOW THE PRIMARY FIREARMS SAFETY RULES. NEVER
point a firearm in a direction where it could cause injury or death to persons or damage to property. THINK SAFETY FIRST!!!!!
A. TREAT EVERY GUN AS IF IT IS LOADED.
B. Be sure of your taget before shooting.
C. Be sure
your gun is in good firing condition before you pull the trigger.
D. Treat a misfire or failure to fire with EXTRAME
caution. Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction for one full minute before ejecting the misfired round.
Be sure your gun is unloaded when off the range.
F. Protect your eyes and ears while shooting. Use shooters Glasses
and ear plugs.
18. When finished shooting, inspect the ground where you were standing to ensure that no unfired
ammunition was accidentally discharged or dropped.
19. USE THE RED RANGE FLAG AT ALL TIMES WHEN SHOOTING 100 YARDS
When using any club facility, but especially the range, use good common sense, courtesy to others,
and always be safty conscious.
KEEP OUR CLUB SAFE AND FRIENDLY.